Tuesday, December 12, 2006

All tests done except for Life Science


Well all i have to say right about now is that the tests are blowing by quite easily, nothing much happening except that the birthday bash for the December people in the class is happening on Friday and it is like totally gonna stop me from studying lol. So darn tired these days with a hint of sadness too. For some reason I'm get the feeling that life is just not worth living anymore, the games I am playing are just not that fun as before and anime is getting less and less appealing. Maybe it's because I'm just getting not enough good anime and games in my com to do but yeah basically I use these 2 things to get my self to continue living.......sad life. Only 2 things to keep me going . Oh well.......it's not as if I never gotten this feeling b4.

Now for a small trailer from a future game and I'll go back to my wallowing in sadness. :(
oh yeah and you may want to put a date higher then 18 years old to watch it. Basically it has a bit more blood then usual games but yeah it quite 'normal'. The game is called Dark Sector.

No comments: