Friday, January 19, 2007

Random rant



It's 2:39 pm and I'm in the IISO lab at school with mal, SH, Just, Clar, and Kel. We're basically just trying to finish up our report and I'm pretty much finished up mine and just waiting for the rest to finish up their bibliography. Haris and Shar are nowhere to be seen now and also during OOPG lecture, Seri and Shellen too.....just gonna be one of those days. Oh yeah I'm abit pumped upped by the fact that Supreme Commander is gonna hit the shelf tomorrow on U.S shelves which means a "copy" version will be out quite soon so yeah have been waiting for this game since like last year June. I couldn't believe I would be able to stand the wait but yeah time passes by quite quickly when the bulk of projects are to be handed up in a constant rate. Oh yeah an update on the music juke box corner, I've added a song from Bakuratsu Tenshi, a really nice ED from Burst Angel the anime. So I think that's about it for today. Cya:)

No comments: