Saturday, October 4, 2008

Got ma new figurines

Hey people, it has been a long pause between the last post and today's one. I'll just start off by saying that during the F1 season I was able to see the Semi-finals and I was able to sneak into the grand stands with my dad lol. I took quite a few pictures but it'll take some time to upload em so maybe later I'll choose the best ones and also show a video of what I took.

Today I went with Wang Ho and Haris over to Chinatown to check out the anime stores found over there. We agreed to meet up at 12pm and I ended up waiting for them till 12:30pm at the MRT... Either way the shops only opened at 12:30 and even then they weren't punctual. WH and Haris had gone to these shops before during last weekend and knew what they wanted to look for. We went over to Chinatown Centre and there was indeed loads of anime stores over there which also sold Western figurines like from movies and comics. I went there in plans that I would just check with the stores for their name cards and ask 'em about preorder figurines especially the one that I'm looking forward too, which is going at a high price of $82. The 1/7 Klan Klan from Macross Frontier.
Price of $82 at KKnM at Sunshine Plaza.
I ended up forgetting what make and brand she was made from so I couldn't verify with the other shops. However since the likely price was going to be high, I decided to spend $49 on other figurines there that was selling relatively cheaper then Klan Klan.


Fraulein Yoko $28
 and

Revoltech Enki $21.

Pretty happy about the purchases though I think it's time to start thinking about saving the money............

No comments: