Saturday, November 11, 2006

I'm back


Well I am back after a long haitus from blogging cos I was to lazy to go create a new blog BUT don't worry, I am back in business and ready to upload more anime and games....(*sigh more of my rubbish*). Well first off nothing much to report on my side only just that we HAVE TONS OF WORK TO DO but a few weeks time.....can't stop getting the feeling that my lifestyle is gonna be totally changed but this problem. Oh Haruhi-san please help us in our time of need, I your loyal subject is waiting for your godly guidance.

So other then work, I guess its been pretty slow other then the OTC camp coming up and the Director's Cup coming next week. P.S. So many of our classmates having the cough, I dunno how we gonna play against other classes siah :P lol.

Without further or do, introducing to you a trailer of World in Conflict and Medieval 2: Total War. Who's up to a little strategy heh heh.



No comments: