Friday, November 24, 2006

Photo crazy!!!




Well hi everyone, I was looking though the photos in my camera and I realised what a perfect of showing to everyone is through my blog so today's post will have loads of pictures. I have been doing nothing much on my proposal these past few days, gonna be so dead meat but yeah I have been reading on some library books to help myself out. Sleep has also been a problem these past few days but it is not really because of the projects but due to my unhealthy gaming habit/addiction sigh....this past week I have been missing my stop back home everyday cos I slept through the bus ride. Medieval 2 Total War pic on top right of post. Anyone interested contact me.

Update 26/11/2006
: Well I was walking around Parkway Parade after lunch with my parents when as I was walking by the shops around the first floor which has 2 competing electronic game shops, I saw
THE HOLY GRAILED PLAYSTATION 3
One look at this fine mighty piece of hardware in Singapore made my gamer's appetite water :P I just had to find out the price of it thinking that the more expensive 60GB version would be at most S$1,200 when holy camole did my dreams shatter...it costs a whopping S$1,699!!! and for the 20GB version, it costs S$1,299 :'(
Oh woe to the gamer's wallet when buying the ultimate gaming machine. I gonna have to wait until the price drops down and get my bro to pitch in his side of the money to buy the PS3 haiz. So that's about it for this post....damn does photbucket take damn long to upload pictures....cya:)

















No comments: