Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Wall-E



So yeah on Sunday I went to watch the Wall-E movie along with XH and Amin. Amin if ya reading this thanks again for buying tickets for the whole family man and I hope ya had gotten some rest after that. 

Well its Friday and had some fun doing the game assets in isometric form. As always , I will draw a game character or something along with the furniture just for fun. Looks like Manny Calavara is the character of the day. 

Everyday I go to Demonoid I see Spore's scene release up for grabs, makes me so damn impatient for Sunday to come up. I just hope when i get the game, I can get the goodies too which could fetch a good price on the internet, oh well. I think the my next target would be either Glottis or Max the bunny well....cya for now anyways.

No comments: