Saturday, August 9, 2008

Mrhhh......




Hey people I'm back from the dead. Doing my Internship project in TP and its been pretty smooth sailing. My everyday life now predominately follows these few things: Games, Fallout, PS3, work, zombies and watching the odd anime episodes. My mind has been so influenced by the Fallout RPG series that I started drawing Vault-Boy in Fireworks and on anything I could draw on like this...
Man.....I'm getting too addicted to this game.... oh and for people who don't know who the hell Vault-Boy is, he is a mascot for the game and he looks like this:Thumbsup Vault-boy!
Well anyway I'm going to save up the money from my IP to get a PS3. My dad found a $890 deal for a 80GB PS3 Metal Gear Solid 4 bundle in Sim Lim today. Mind you, thats super hard to get in Singapore readily unless you order through the shop. The sad thing though is that all the money I would spend on the PS3 is going to drain my ability to get the reason why I am buying a console in the first place, Rock Band 2. Well I guess that



I really liked playing the Guitar Hero series but lately they have been more targeted to the hardcore players who can really shred the guitar which is why I am going for Rock Band 2 instead of the new Guitar Hero: World Tour coming out cos I like some challenge but not the crazy note playing coming out from GH:WT. Well I guess that is all for now. I post more often in the coming days with anything I would like to share on my blog.

No comments: