Friday, August 22, 2008

Where's my money, dude?!?



Man.... been waiting for the money from my internship and they finally sent an email saying their processing the money by this week......i hope they not going take even longer to pay my month's pay. Anyway the Leizpeig 2008 games convention has already started and a steady flow of trailers and video interviews have been feeding me my urge for info.

Stuff that got me excited for games coming up:
Far Cry 2's map editor:


Dawn of War 2 4th race The Tyranids:


Operation Flashpoint 2 first look:


I got a message from Clarence that he looking for new laptop. Seems like I'll be going down for the PC show with him too. Xiao Hui and Seri seem to be crazy for The Sims 3 which I think frankly really needs to outdo Sims 2 to be worthy enough for me to make a purchase otherwise its off to you-know-where to get it. I'll add more stuff when I get back home from work.

No comments: