Sunday, August 24, 2008

Spore!


Hey everyone, another busy day on Sunday but I got some time to sneak in some updates. If you do not already know, I am really excited about Spore and the release date is coming out in September 7 which is a Sunday, that's 2 weeks from now OH SNAP!

I went over to the Spore website to check out on any announcements if it was going to come as plan and I discovered something interesting. It appears to be that on the release date their having a Debut event for Spore on the day from 12 noon to 5pm but that's not the reason why its so important, what IS important to note is that their giving out a free T-shirt with some designs they had made during the development of the game with every copy of the game while stocks last. Here's the promo picture:
And this is the shirt I'm hoping I can get and numbered to show if I can't get the first choice.
I'm sorry for the small type font but what it says on the shirt is pretty interesting: "Composed of Matter, Anti-Matter and it doesn't Matter. Anyway so it means I'll be going church earlier and then rush down to Funan and hope I can get my shirt, what do you guys think? The other shirts are Adapt me and Far Away from Home and they look pretty cool in just their designs.

Well for Saturday I was doing some digging out on game updates and firstly to announce for you Sims fans out there, The Sims 3 is coming in February 2009 so expect more Simlish talk from your pants-wetting, whoo-hooing, social crazy Sim creatures in Early Spring next year. Lastly I did some looking around in the forums are I chanced upon this and I'll end it off like this cya.

No comments: